How to Use Psiphon for PC
We all know that the internet contains all the information that we probably need—from the tastiest restaurants up to the wonderful places to visit. However, there are still many restrictions on the way you browse the internet.
Thus, it is helpful if you find a good tool that will allow you to surpass those limitations. And one good example of which is Psiphon. This is a popular VPN or Virtual Private Network. This enables you to go beyond the limits imposed by the internet. As a result, you can easily access sites which are not originally available for browsing. If you want to know how to use Psiphon, you can proceed to the steps below.
How to use Psiphon
Psiphon was originally created for Android devices. But because of its popularity, users are finding a way on how to download it on computer. Fortunately, the developers of the program introduced the program to computer and iOS users. So, you can easily install Psiphon on your computer—directly and without any hassle. To use the application, follow the guide below.
- First, download Psiphon on your computer. Run the installer (which is the .exe file) and wait for the program to be installed.
- The program will be launched automatically upon installing.
- From the main interface, choose between VPN, SSH, and SSH+.
- If you check the VPN mode, select which country you would like to host your connection. It is best to choose the fastest country from the options.
- Finally, determine what IP to use.
By following the steps above, you’ll be able to use Psiphon on your computer. You can browse without any problem and issue. If you are still encountering difficulties in using the program, please drop a message at the comment box below. We’ll get back to you the soonest time possible. – Osixy2.